Country View Primitives

Country View Primitives
A sense of a simpler time

Friday, December 18, 2009

Miracles

I wonder...how many of us out there believe in miracles? Life today is easier yet so much harder and at times we feel conflicted and confused because we work so hard and enjoy so little. We go through our lives working and working just to live and it doesn't seem right that the majority of us spend so much time away from our families and things just don't seem to get any better. Also at this time of year we all rush around to buy gifts and attend parties but I think that we loose track of the spirit of the season and what it means. I myself have witnessed 6 precious miracles when my children were born and when I got better from an illness and when a few weeks ago my 15 year old daughter walked away from a head on collision with a telephone pole that split the pole in half and totaled the car. Miracles are around us everyday and I believe if we all just stopped to look...we could all witness one.

Happy Holidays to everyone and may you and your families have a safe and joyous new year!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment